Duraco High Bond® (DHB) tapes are a high-performance double-sided acrylic foam tape (AFT) bonding alternative to mechanical fasteners and adhesives. DHB tapes can isolate vibration and distribute stress and require no unique tools or equipment to apply. In addition, these tapes are easy to use and offer a clean appearance with a wide variety of sizes, shapes, colors, including customization. DHB can also function as an environmental seal and protect your assemblies from the air, moisture, dust, and more.
DHB provides lifelong performance for various demanding applications and materials.
- Aesthetically pleasing, creating nearly invisible bond lines without unsightly welds, rivets, and screws
- Creates a permanent bond that is tamper-resistant
- Designed to bond dissimilar materials, including low-surface-energy materials
- Maintains performance across thermal cycles, moisture exposure, and is solvent resistant
- Unique shock absorption and vibration damping properties
- Customizable and available in roll or die-cut configurations
- Stocked and immediately available in Grey, Black, White, and Clear
- Dedicated technical, engineering, and regulatory support to enable best-in-class design decisions for your application
Our tape experts can answer questions,
provide samples, and custom quotes too.